- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 flounder fillets
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Heat oven for 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread oil on a large baking sheet.
- On a large plate, scramble the eggs.
- On a separate large plate, mix in the salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese.
- Coat fish with egg mixture.
- Coat fish with crumb mixture.
- Place on oiled baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice lemons and set aside for each person to squeeze on top of their fish when they’re ready to eat.